1)The Impression that I get by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
2)I'm grateful for new opportunities! Scary as they may be they are fantastic ways for us to learn just how to use choice and decision making.
3)If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.-Albert Einstein
Right now I am in Texas and my parents house for christmas and it's strange. I have this sensation of being a guest in an unfamiliar home but then there is the fact that it is supposed to be my home as well...but it is still very unfamiliar. It's a strange feeling! Although I am very excited to live here eventually. It is a place that I could see as being a home for me.
As far as moving here and the what ifs I was talking about last time. I have decided to take a position of doing everything I can right now, so that when the time comes I can confidently say there was nothing I could do to change it. And that's that!
No comments:
Post a Comment