1)Draw the Line by Aerosmith
2) I am grateful for my job
3)"I ain't got the time to spend my life just waiting on someone else"
I know it's been a while and I'm sorry but, believe me, my life has been crazy!
So I took that opportunity and moved. And I am so glad I did! Within a week and a half I had a job making about a dollar more than I did in NY. The only thing I am lacking is a social life! But I do love it here, I don't regret leaving one bit!
I have been so blessed to have family nearby. This past weekend we went to an airshow at the local Air Force Base and it was AWESOME!! Except of course for the awesome sunburn I got! For your information, never use Hawaiian Tropics sunblock! I was down for the rest of the weekend and I was so grateful for my parents who took care of me and made sure I was ok. They really are the best parents a girl can ask for!
So all is well...I miss my friends and family in New York but I am so grateful for this opportunity!
Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment